Your current Weather?

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
That explains that then. There's no snow here in the UK , which @Brad P does happen, as it's fun, but it does bring a lot bad stuff with it, like road crashes and generally the world moving more slowly! :rolleyes: :LOL:

The weather where I am, which I live in part of the Cotswolds, is night time, which brings dark, dingy and cold weather with it. We also had a bit of rain earlier in the day today, too!

MarvelSpider-ManNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
That's a shame. I would like to see snow again, but when it comes if it comes, it causes problems in every aspect of life.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
We had a little bit of drizzle at around lunchtime, but no snow. Snow is on the way though, apparently. Whether or not we get it is a different story though! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
That sounds cold! 🥶 ⛄ ☃ ❄ 🌨 🏔

Where I live in the UK, today's weather gave us wintery low sun, with a bit of cold air and then it was mega cold after 4:00PM GMT when the sun starts to go in.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Andreasjjf's profile.
Hello @Andreasjjf. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Claudbug's profile.
Hello @Claudbug. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1