World of Warcraft Players

Mythotical

Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Any WoW players out there looking for more friends? I am because I hate running dungeons or raids in group finder alone. You can add me on BNet: Mythotical#11117

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Any WoW players out there looking for more friends? I am because I hate running dungeons or raids in group finder alone. You can add me on BNet: Mythotical#11117
This was something I really did enjoy back in the day but never kept it up as I got older like I went to the shop and had battles.

I've never played the game is it any good?

JoyFreak

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Love World of Warcraft! Shame I stopped playing, got really far as well! If I do pop on ill add you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Noble's profile.
Hello @Noble. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on KnifeRaccoon's profile.
Hello @KnifeRaccoon. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1