Who will be the new Iron Man (Woman)?

• TheAvengersProject - Based on the Marvel Comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!
    Register

Mythotical

Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Think about this, at the end of Avengers: End Game, we saw the funeral for Tony Stark. His daughter was in attendance and Pepper Potts was there. But if you watch as the camera goes through each person in attendance, there is a guy there, a kid, off to the side sorta and the camera focused on him for about 10 seconds then continued. Either this kid will become Iron Man or his daughter will grow up to be Iron Woman while Pepper takes up the reigns for the time being to honor Tony. That is my speculation but only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2019
Think about this, at the end of Avengers: End Game, we saw the funeral for Tony Stark. His daughter was in attendance and Pepper Potts was there. But if you watch as the camera goes through each person in attendance, there is a guy there, a kid, off to the side sorta and the camera focused on him for about 10 seconds then continued. Either this kid will become Iron Man or his daughter will grow up to be Iron Woman while Pepper takes up the reigns for the time being to honor Tony. That is my speculation but only time will tell.
Since it’s a major spoiler, I’ve added the spoiler tags for you. Please do so in the future.

Yep I think you’re right. There has to be a replacement for him as he’s been a main character for many Avengers movies.