What's your favorite Marvel Game?

• TheAvengersProject - Based on the Marvel Comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!
    Register

TopSilver

Apr 6, 2019
Was wondering what everyone's favorite Marvel game actually is. I never got to play the new spiderman on PS4 because I own an Xbox but as a kid I used to play spider man all the time on PS2 and thought the game was really fun.

Also there's a batman game I haven't played yet either for Xbox I never got a chance to play. What's your favorite and why?

Matthew

Apr 6, 2019
Definitely the new Spider-Man game for PS4. Hands down the best super hero game (or Spider-Man) game I've ever played. The swinging was so fluid and the combat was top notch.

Brad P

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 6, 2019
Definitely the new Spider-Man game for PS4. Hands down the best super hero game (or Spider-Man) game I've ever played. The swinging was so fluid and the combat was top notch.
Completely agree, it’s definitely a great stepping stone for future marvel games to come.