What's new

What’s your favourite Marvel Movie?

Matthew

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, that's tough. The original Iron Man was fantastic, but Infinity War, while not as good (almost though), it had me gripping my seat for the whole movie. The anticipation for it was unreal, and it did NOT disappoint. I think Infinity War is my favorite because I got to see all the heroes together. That'll probably change when I see Endgame.

Last edited:

Malcolm

Oh man, that's tough. The original Iron Man was fantastic, but Infinity War, while not as good (almost though), it had be gripping my seat for the whole movie. The anticipation for it was unreal, and it did NOT disappoint. I think Infinity War is my favorite because I got to see all the heroes together. That'll probably change when I see Endgame.
Idk I was kinda disappointed with Infinity war. It was good don’t get me wrong but it felt too short the whole series, I wish there were more smaller things before that. If you get what I mean?

Matthew

Administrator
Staff member
Idk I was kinda disappointed with Infinity war. It was good don’t get me wrong but it felt too short the whole series, I wish there were more smaller things before that. If you get what I mean?
I get what you mean. Iron Man is definitely my favorite from a critical standpoint. But Infinity War is my favorite by how much fun I had watching it.

Malcolm

I get what you mean. Iron Man is definitely my favorite from a critical standpoint. But Infinity War is my favorite by how much fun I had watching it.
I am looking for the end game though! Hopefully they have more movies after

TopSilver

My favorite was the original spider man movies. They were my favorites. The plot and story was one of the best I've seen in a while. I miss watching batman though. It's been a long time. I never saw the new batman movies that came out a while back.

TheDinosaurDude

Definitely would have to say either Ant-Man, the new Spiderman, or GOTG. GOTG only because it reminds me of Chris Pratt in his Parks and Rec days though.