TheAvengersProject Update: January 2020

So I opened the site back in April 6th 2019 with a view to promote gain hype for the new game that is due out this year in 15th May. Mavel Avengers

I'm still hoping to gain interest for it and to keep the site going while we have been waiting I wanted to add new features and with some help I am going to need advice from you all.

I'm open to any suggestions so please post away.

I still have hope for the game and with myself being offline for 6 months hasn't helped to be honest but hey you can't mess with real life.

Hope to see some old faces come back as I know it's like a morgue right night.. Rome wasn't built in day so I'm sure over time it will get better :)

Much love Brad P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bradley Prout

Comments

I know we have a lovely style for out site that will be our default for TAP however i have also got an alternative that you guys can select.

its very simular to this theme we have now but the TAV V2 has a navbar that runs down the side rather than at the top, its a little different and thought it could give you guys an option :)

Let me know you thoughts you can change style by scrolling to the bottom and hitting the paint brush.

Untitled.png

TAP V2 Style
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Blimey! V2 is very different. I have got used to this style and I probably prefer this version, for now anyway. Nice to have more than one choice though.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Ideas on user ranks for members, could we come up with some Marvel type ranks system?
There are six Infinity Stones: The Space Stone (blue), the Reality Stone (red), the Power Stone (purple), the Mind Stone (yellow), the Time Stone (green) and the Soul Stone (orange).

I'm thinking of using these as our user group ranking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Andreasjjf's profile.
Hello @Andreasjjf. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Claudbug's profile.
Hello @Claudbug. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1