The welcome - introduce yourself

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
As the TheAvengersProject community grows, let’s introduce ourselves and welcome newcomers!

Please introduce yourself here, and tell us a little about yourself, such as:

• How you discovered TheAvengersProject
  • What would you like to do with TheAvengersProject or TAP in general, and/or what are you currently working on?
  • What do you do for fun (other than TAP stuff)?
  • Cake or pie?
Your favourite Avenger pictures welcome. If you don’t want to talk about yourself, feel free to just say hi. It’s all good.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
Very good idea, @Brad P. :)

I came here as a suggestion from yourself, over form your other website that has since closed, F1GRID Community.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Andreasjjf's profile.
Hello @Andreasjjf. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Claudbug's profile.
Hello @Claudbug. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1