Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry guys, this forum is dead and I'm losing interest in it, thence why I'm leaving. Nothing against you, but I think the niche is too specific, not many like this franchise so.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
That's a real shame to read. I have a feeling that @Brad P, will also be disappointed to learn this.

It was nice having you aboard, @Naiwen.

I must admit, I was late really using this forum regularly. I was enjoying the sun too much in the Summer of last year and forgot about the forum and then as I was starting to remember it in October time, I lost my grandfather from a very nasty injury, which was shock and left a massive hole in my life. This is not an excuse, it's the reason for absence, since I set my account up here.

Marvel Spider-ManFanNo.1

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Sorry guys, this forum is dead and I'm losing interest in it, thence why I'm leaving. Nothing against you, but I think the niche is too specific, not many like this franchise so.
Hi Naiwen,

That is a shame thank you for starting the journey with me here and all the best for the future :)

There isn't a lot of these type of forums if I'm honest it just needs good sold content posted in the forums. The traffic is increasing but it only seems to be myself posting content in all the forums :)

Take care

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Maybe the domain name needs changing? So we can can target maybe both Marvel and DC? Have a forum on both on this forum

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
@Brad P, the traffic appears better here, than on F1GRID! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

Yes, I would like to see a DC Comics Forum here too, so on the top navigational bar, next to 'The Avengers Project' logo, we could have two tabs; One a Marvel Forum and the other a DC Forum.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on knodahom's profile.
Hello @knodahom. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on plavamonikaCrilM's profile.
Hello @plavamonikaCrilM. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Nvvuu's profile.
Hello @Nvvuu. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
Captainshield wrote on DarrenMoige's profile.
Hello! Welcome! please enjoy your stay!