• TheAvengersProject - Based on the Marvel Comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!
    Register

bittersweet

Jul 22, 2019
Hello!

New member to the community here and hoping to stick around for the long haul. I'm Jake, been on forums well on close to 15+ years now or so (rough estimate, more than likely longer). I'm a big fan of movies, television and gaming so you'll more than likely find me frequenting those sections if you have them. I enjoy writing, reading and listening to music as well so if you know of some good bands to suggest, feel free to recommend them to me and I'll give them a listen.

Hmm, anything else you're curious or itching to know, feel free to ask!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the community,

bittersweet

Brad P

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 6, 2019
Hello!

New member to the community here and hoping to stick around for the long haul. I'm Jake, been on forums well on close to 15+ years now or so (rough estimate, more than likely longer). I'm a big fan of movies, television and gaming so you'll more than likely find me frequenting those sections if you have them. I enjoy writing, reading and listening to music as well so if you know of some good bands to suggest, feel free to recommend them to me and I'll give them a listen.

Hmm, anything else you're curious or itching to know, feel free to ask!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the community,

bittersweet
Awesome introduction Jake, glad to see you here hope you enjoy your stay if you would like to see anything added please let me know.

I’m interested to know how you found us? By another site or google?

Last edited:

bittersweet

Jul 22, 2019
Awesome introduction Luke, glad to see you here hope you enjoy your stay if you would like to see anything added please let me know.

I’m interested to know how you found us? By another site or google?
It's Jake and I will, thanks! Hello @Naiwen, thanks for the welcome!