Good Morning everyone!

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
We are in different countries then. Currently in the UK, at the time I made this post, it's 20:38.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
The UK is a great place. I recommend you come here for a holiday sometime.

By the way, Brad P also lives in the UK. Day has finished until tomorrow! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
@Captainshield, yes it's Friday night. Now it's 21:06 at time I posted this post.

Yes, you are an early bird! I am up that early often, but the time I was, was on the 31/10/2019.

Also, if you are at work, hadn't you get on with doing some work before you get into trouble? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Captainshield

Jan 30, 2020
@Captainshield, yes it's Friday night. Now it's 21:06 at time I posted this post.

Yes, you are an early bird! I am up that early often, but the time I was, was on the 31/10/2019.

Also, if you are at work, hadn't you get on with doing some work before you get into trouble? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
The early bird catches the worm :D but unfortunately no worms yet i guess they are still asleep. haha

yeah i'm at work and it's fine sometimes being an application support is boring. when there is no issue with the system then no work for me.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
Is that what you eat for breakfast?! Worms?! What do you pour on them? Milk?! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

Well it certainly sounds like a relaxed job, a job where you can do what you want, when you want. Fancy that, get paid to type comments on a super heroes forum! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on knodahom's profile.
Hello @knodahom. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on plavamonikaCrilM's profile.
Hello @plavamonikaCrilM. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Nvvuu's profile.
Hello @Nvvuu. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
Captainshield wrote on DarrenMoige's profile.
Hello! Welcome! please enjoy your stay!