Get ready to meet the New Avengers team!

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
FB_IMG_1578859135712.jpg

So with the ending of a few Avengers :( do you see the above being the new line up? Who will be the new leader now that Iron man has gone?

Let me know your thoughts...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Andreasjjf's profile.
Hello @Andreasjjf. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Claudbug's profile.
Hello @Claudbug. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1