Fire Emblem, anyone?

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Anyone has played it yet? I’ve been an addict since it’s beginning. Currently playing “Fire Emblem, Heroes” free on my phone.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Noble's profile.
Hello @Noble. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on KnifeRaccoon's profile.
Hello @KnifeRaccoon. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1