Dr. Strange, anyone?

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Seen it when it’s been out in theatres, had loved it all. The visuals, sound effects and fighting scenes were absolutely stunning. But been wondering this, is he an Avenger and why is he in “Endgame” and not in any other Avengers films at all?

Last edited:

Brad P

TAP Admin
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Oh he is definitely worthy of being an Avenger :) apart from iron man he is up there with one of my favourite characters.

He also played a big part in Infinity War prior to endgame.

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Oh he is definitely worthy of being an Avenger :) apart from iron man he is up there with one of my favourite characters.

He also played a big part in Infinity War prior to endgame.
Thanks for the FYI.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Andreasjjf's profile.
Hello @Andreasjjf. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Claudbug's profile.
Hello @Claudbug. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1