Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

tumblr_puyymkzwYf1tctq75o5_r1_500.png

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

After the events of Avengers: Endgame, Dr. Stephen Strange continues
his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend turned enemy seeks
to destroy every sorcerer on Earth, messing with Strange's plan and also
causing him to unleash an unspeakable evil.

BREAKING NEWS 10/01/20
In a somewhat shocking turn of events, Scott Derrickson has exited as director of Marvel’s Doctor Strange sequel over “creative differences” with the studio.

Derrickson will remain as an executive producer on Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which is expected to pair star Benedict Cumberbatch with Elizabeth Olsen‘s Scarlet Witch. Benedict Wong is also expected to return for the comic book sequel after the first film grossed nearly $680 million worldwide. Kevin Feige will serve as producer, just as he does on all Marvel movies.

“Marvel Studios and Scott Derrickson have amicably parted ways on Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness due to creative differences. We remain grateful to Scott for his contributions to the MCU,” Marvel said in a statement to Variety, which broke the news.

Bradley Prout

Comments

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on JeffreyBet's profile.
Hello @JeffreyBet. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on JamesUnums's profile.
Hello @JamesUnums. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1