Daily Natter Thread!

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Good afternoon all, enjoying a chocolate coffee and a blueberry iced tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Good afternoon all, having a hazelnut cream coffee and a peach iced tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Good afternoon all, enjoying a mild roast coffee and a chamomile tea. For lunch today : leftover pizza with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on knodahom's profile.
Hello @knodahom. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on plavamonikaCrilM's profile.
Hello @plavamonikaCrilM. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Nvvuu's profile.
Hello @Nvvuu. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
Captainshield wrote on DarrenMoige's profile.
Hello! Welcome! please enjoy your stay!