Daily Natter Thread!

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Good afternoon all, having a hazelnut cream coffee and a raspberry iced tea. Having lunch on leftovers with oranje juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and calling it a day tonight.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
Just checking out this forum, a bit more, which I haven't done much since I created this account. Too much bad stuff happening in my real life sadly, one after another. Hopefully I can be regular for now on.

What am I doing now? Well, I am typing this post now with a bottle of Coca-Cola Original Taste next to me, on bedside cabinet, next to my bed. ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManNo.1

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
What time zone is it in Canada @Naiwen, as it is currently 21:24 in the UK (At the time that this post was posted), so it's not morning yet for hours! :LOL:

Good morning anyway, my friend. :)

MarvelSpider-ManNo.1

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
What time zone is it in Canada @Naiwen, as it is currently 21:24 in the UK (At the time that this post was posted), so it's not morning yet for hours! :LOL:

Good morning anyway, my friend. :)

MarvelSpider-ManNo.1
Lol, I sleep at 3-4 am in the morning, I have a sleep disorder that reverses my day and night so. It's actually afternoon too here and EST, but feels like morning to me, since I've just woken up.

Good afternoon all, sipping a hot caramel coffee. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1

Community Staff Member
Apr 8, 2019
I see. A sleep disorder does not sound good. I don't think I would like to live the like that really, but it can't be helped with disorders such as yours.

MarvelSpider-ManNo.1

JoyFreak

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 6, 2019
Went to the gym today. Was a real struggle due to my sleeping pattern being messed up! I am also on my keto diet which I can't wait to get off! 1 month in, 1 month more to go!

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
Good afternoon all, enjoying a hazel nut cream coffee and a blueberry iced tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on JeffreyBet's profile.
Hello @JeffreyBet. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on JamesUnums's profile.
Hello @JamesUnums. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1