• TheAvengersProject - Based on the Marvel Comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!
    Register

JennyorAlice

Jul 2, 2019
Do you tend to play games on a console or do you prefer to play your games on a PC/laptop? Why do you prefer that over the other? Do you ever do both?

Mythotical

Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Depends on my mood, most days I play World of Warcraft on my laptop but sometimes I'm in a blah mood and just want to play Fallout 4 on my PS4 though I'm purchasing Spider-man at the end of this month so hopefully that will be a new addiction. Oh yeah, I just absolutely love the Lego games and tend to collect them. Have some catching up to do but I'll get them in my collection soon enough.

Stevew87

Jun 14, 2019
For me it completely depends on the genre.

Shooters that I am going to play online with close friends tends to be on the xbox one.

Builders are definitely on the PC.

Mythotical

Developer
Jul 15, 2019
For me it completely depends on the genre.

Shooters that I am going to play online with close friends tends to be on the xbox one.

Builders are definitely on the PC.
I love builder games. I got hooked on Sim City a long time ago so I'm always looking for new builder games. I wish LEGO had a builder game. That would be fun to see how a full city you build with LEGOs would come out.