Any Mobile Gamers?

Naiwen

Jul 6, 2019
I’m huge on mobile gaming, especially on my phone. I play mostly : bejeweled blitz, solitaire, mah-jong and bubble shooter.

Mythotical

Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I enjoy mobile gaming when I can enjoy it with people I can actually talk to. Most of the mobile games I have found is full of chinese or japanese so I don't get to communicate with anyone. World of Warcraft daily and since they released Hearthstone for mobile devices, I started playing that which is a strategy card game and it's free. The thing is, I sold my S8+ months ago but I'm replacing it at the end of this month so I'll be getting back into mobile gaming. Oh yeah, I absolutely hate those mobile games that you have to pay to win type strategies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on superqwerty11112's profile.
Hello @superqwerty11112. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on SodaOD's profile.
Hello @SodaOD. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am one of us will be happy to help you out.

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Webster's profile.
Hello @Webster. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on Noble's profile.
Hello @Noble. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1
MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1 wrote on KnifeRaccoon's profile.
Hello @KnifeRaccoon. Welcome to The Avengers Project! ;) :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact myself or one of the other 'Staff Members', if you have concern or you need to ask a question. I am sure one of us will be happy to help you out. (y)

MarvelSpider-ManFanNo.1